6-12 years old 60mins 1:6 Assessment required
Three steps to effective comprehension and writing:
- Foster an interest in reading and encourage independent thinking.
- Learn English grammar and expand vocabulary.
- Study different question and text types and acquire specific exam skills.
This course offers children an opportunity to….
- Enhance reading and writing skills
Children will learn to grasp the main points of an article and deconstruct more than 100 question types.
Real-life topics enable children to express themselves step by step.
- Improve and apply grammar knowledge
Grammar sections clearly explain the elements of grammar and their application.
Writing exercises allow children to apply reading and writing techniques.
- Master exam strategies
Intensive practice helps children handle tricky question types.
A wide range of question types teaches children efficient question solving.